Employment Law Update in Colorado – Webinar
DescriptionGain valuable information on employment law updates in Colorado.
This material is designed to update you on the hottest topics in employment law in Colorado. Maintaining best employment practices is critical to the success of every organization. Each year brings new and amended rules and regulations that govern the employer employee relationship. These constant changes can challenge employers in keeping up with the law and ensuring their practices are compliant. This topic will ensure you are up to date on wage and hour law, employee accommodation requests, discrimination claims, and ethical issues.
- You will be able to describe ethical considerations.
- You will be able to identify discrimination claims.
- You will be able to discuss employee accommodation requests.
- You will be able to review an update of wage and hour.
Table of ContentsWage and Hour Update
- Minimum Wage and Overtime
- Entities Covered by the Colorado Minimum Wage Order
- Exempt Categories of Employees
- Wage Payment Requirements
- Meal Periods and Breaks
- Commissions and Bonuses
- Accommodating Employees With Disabilities
- Employer's Obligation to Offer Reassignment to a Qualified Employee
- Is a Website Subject to the ADA? - Recommendation for Colorado Lawyers
- Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act
- Avoiding Gender-Based Pay Discrimination Claims
- Advertising Open Positions
- Communicating With a Former Employee of an Adverse Party Organization
- Communicating With Contacts Through Social Media